Effective date: December 16, 2020
Mortimer Communications Inc is committed to protecting the privacy of those reaching out to learn more about our services. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our site.
Mortimer Communications Inc has been built on the WordPress.org platform and is hosted by SiteGround. User data is recorded and reported by WordPress.org, SiteGround and Google Analytics. User information is used by these services to provide performance insights.
WordPress.org, SiteGround & Google servers collect the following kinds of analytics, via Analytics & Performance cookies:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
• web pages requested
• referring web page
• browser used
• date and time
All third-party service providers’ Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time. For more information regarding these policies, we encourage you to visit their individual sites.
Mortimer Communications LLC does not associate any 3rd party analytics & performance data to individual user identities.
Mortimer Communications LLC uses Gravity Forms this site to collect information provided voluntarily from its users. Our forms require users to give the following kinds of contact information:
• Email Address
• Consent for additional emails/marketing/newsletters
• Message entered by user (optional)
Information from our Contact forms is used only to collect and transfer contact information that is volunteered by the visitor. This information will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
• Mortimer Communications Inc will use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who voluntarily contact us via contact forms.
• Mortimer Communications Inc will, with consent, send marketing emails and information to individuals who voluntarily contact us via contact forms.
• Mortimer Communications Inc and all 3rd party technologies use browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
• Mortimer Communications Inc will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
• Mortimer Communications Inc will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on December 16, 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
How to contact us: