You need to engage your audience—customers, prospects, employees, others—to inform them about who you are, what you do, and why you matter.
But how do you inspire them to listen to your ideas or see value in your products and services, and then want to align with you?
Tell them a story. And not any story. Tell them your STORY!
Most people struggle to tell their story in a clear or compelling way and wind up confusing or overwhelming their listeners. Mortimer Communications offers a simple process that helps you craft a more engaging story, clarify your messages, and connect with your audience in new ways.
Our STORY Process will provide you with the information and tools you need to find your voice, tell your unique story, and inspire others to take action.
Let’s talk about you.
Discover what makes you different, and how to start the conversation.
Find out how your audience responds to your story.
Science supports the fact that storytelling is one of the most powerful tools we have as humans to communicate and motivate.
According to Uri Hasson, a researcher at Princeton University, “a story is the only way to activate parts in the brain so that a listener turns the story into their own idea and experience.”
Why Do Stories Matter?
People remember stories, rather than facts.
Stories engage, inspire, and encourage people to think and act.
With an authentic and compelling story, and a strategic content plan for targeting your audience, you will be able to:
- “Show” your customers, rather than “tell” them, what you do and why it matters to them.
- Position yourself as an expert in your field and build trust with your audience members.
- Create memorable messaging that reaches customers and prospects in a personal way.
- Focus your communications, to avoid sharing unnecessary information and causing confusion.
- Gather separate, often independent bits of information together into a coherent, cohesive whole.